At Jonathan Alder, we strive to provide clear and concise information to our students, staff and community in a timely manner. Our goal is to improve and strengthen the communications in our school district by informing, engaging, and celebrating district programs, student and staff achievements, and activities that help promote excellence at Jonathan Alder Local Schools.
The Communications Department is responsible for maintaining the following:
- Internal Communications
- Print Communications (Newsletters)
- District and School Websites
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- E-Alert Notifications (emails, texts, all-calls)
- Mass Media (TV, Radio, Newspapers)