Important information from your child’s school can now be viewed right from your smartphone. Flyers will be posted to each school’s website and can be accessed by clicking the Peachjar button on your child's school's homepage, look for the ‘Peachjar’ button or icon on your school website to view all active flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district can now share district-approved community programs and resources offered by local organizations. Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers. There are many additional benefits to using Peachjar—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our flyer approval guidelines below and follow these steps:
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Go to Send & Post Flyer to Submit your flyer for approval
- See Deals on your account for best pricing options
- Email [email protected] or call 858-997-2117 with any questions
JALSD reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
All flyers should:
- Adhere to all of Jonathan Alder Local School's Board of Education policies - (i.e. fundraising - Policy 9700.01)
- Be educational in nature and serve the District's stakeholders consisting of students, parents, guardians, and the community
- Be age appropriate for K-12 students
- Not contain sales driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization
- Be in PDF format, smaller than 3 MB in file size
Flyer should NOT:
- Solicit funds with the exception of those listed in the Board policy: Policy item 9700.01
- Promote a particular political candidate, party, or ballot
- Position the District on a side of a controversial issue